Some of the REAL maverick’s views on public policy.
Because he is the only presidential candidate whoÂ supports:
- Health Care thatâ€™s TrulyÂ Universal
- Actual Campaign FinanceÂ Reform
- Sound Financial Policies (Including the Abolition of the Income Tax for those Earning Under 50k aÂ Year)
- An End to the Iraq War and the Foreign Policy that Brought itÂ About. Why did Senator Barack Obama, who parlayed his 2002 opposition to the Iraq war as his primary issue in defeating the prowar, militaristÂ Senator Hillary Clinton, then cynically select Joe Biden who also voted for the Iraq war? Inquiring minds want to know.
- An End to the Corporate Strangle Hold on USÂ Politics.
So thereâ€™s the issues. Thereâ€™s that.
But beyond even that, you need to donate to the Nader campaign today because he is the only candidate capable of broadening the discussion and actually governing.
Not just running for office while in office, but actually governing. Showing up every day, trying to make peopleâ€™s lives better.
Whatâ€™s at Stake:
Q: If on your first day in office as president, you had one trillion dollars to spend, what would be your priorities?
- A: [My priorities would be]:
- Iâ€™d rebuild public works – all those things underground. Mass transit and public transit should be built in city afterÂ city.
- Iâ€™d do more to abolish childÂ poverty.
- Iâ€™d upgrade preventive healthÂ care.
Thatâ€™s whatâ€™s on theÂ table:
- and Infrastructure
Those are the stakes. Those are the stakes, and the systemâ€™sÂ broken.
Help us fix it.